Donna & Kevin's Wedding

Our wedding plans, happenings and thoughts.
~ Sunday, October 31, 2004 ~

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ten Days

Only ten days left till the big day.

Donna, Eric (Donna's son) and I went to the court clerk's office at the Beckham county court house in Sayre to get our marriage license this morning.

So with our drivers licenses, blood test verifications, certificate of counseling and five dollars, Donna and I are now officially in the great big book of marriage in Beckham County Oklahoma.



All that's left is the ten day wait.
It will probably all hit me when we pick up the tux on Thursday.


2 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Best of luck and I hope you have a blast on the 31st! My sister just got married on the 16th and I'm set for July 2, 2005. I actually have a blog about wedding stuff too. I shall keep reading your for updates. I'm all about weddings right now. :)

10/21/2004 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,

Pam forewarded your blog site to us today after she told us by phone about yours and Donna's wedding.

We just want to offer our congratulations and best wishes.

Pam said she is coming to the wedding and Christopher plans to come as well if he can get away.

Pam's Parents,

Walt & Marvine

10/30/2004 07:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home